School Supply List 2nd Grade - Immersion - Amigos Unidos Lake Elmo
Please note that we are no longer using community supplies due to the current pandemic. Because of this, we may need more supplies before the year’s end, so be on the lookout for a note from your child’s teacher.
The following school supplies will be used by your child alone.
(Please label these items with your child’s name .)
- Cloth mask (to be used daily, in rotation with the state and district supplied masks)
- Large backpack (no wheels; big enough for books and projects)
- Plastic 2-pocket folders: 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 purple
- Plastic 2-Pocket folder of choice for communication (designs, o.k.)
- 4 wide-line composition notebooks (Black/White covers only)
- Watercolor paint set
- Headphones - in a Ziploc bag. Label both bag and selected earpiece with your child’s name. No earbuds please.
- Water bottle with closable top (for daily use)
- Pair of Tennis shoes (for use in the gym during Physical Education class)
- 2 packs of post-it notes
- 1 pencil pouch or Ziploc bag (large enough to hold the following materials):
- Crayola Crayons (1 24-pack)
- Crayola Markers (1 10-pack wide)
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- 2 Pink erasers
- 2 12-packs sharpened pencils (Ticonderoga)
- 2 wide dry erase markers
- Glue sticks (6 pack)
- 1 Pair of Scissors
The following items are needed for the classroom.
It is not necessary for every child to bring them, although support with these items is greatly appreciated!
- Roll of paper towels
- Box of Kleenex
- Box Ziploc bags – gallon size
In Other News
21-22 Kindergarten Orientation times and zoom link and details about distribution days.