All smiles for our Partnership Award winners
Nine teachers and staff members were recently surprised with a Partnership Award and grant.
The Partnership Plan, the district's nonprofit educational fund, honors Stillwater educators and staff each year, giving $1,000 grants. Winners can donate the grant to any school of their choice.
Congratulations to all the recipients!
- Lisa Conners, Rutherford Elementary
- Jenny Hanlon, Early Childhood Family Center
- Tim Kellen, Stillwater Middle School
- Roberta Luby, Lily Lake Elementary
- Jennifer Paulson-Bertz, District
- Kari Pidde, Brookview Elementary
- Allison Puhrmann, Afton-Lakeland Elementary
- Lisa Sherman, Lake Elmo Elementary
- Paula Sommaruga, Lake Elmo Elementary
In Other News
All students must have an up-to-date immunization record or exemption form on file with their school's health office or they can't attend school.
Join in the fun with the 2023 Homecoming Carnival on Friday, Sept. 29 from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
If voters approve a bond referendum this fall, Lake Elmo Elementary will be moving to a new site on the northwest corner of Lake Elmo Avenue and 10th Street North.
State law requires every student enrolled in school to be immunized against certain diseases or file a legal medical or non-medical exemption.
A complete breakfast and lunch meal will be provided at no cost for all students.
Mark your calendar for these important back-to-school dates.
A calendar has been approved for the 2023-2024 school year.